Donate

We are currently focused on raising substantial funds for our Galapagos Evolution and Ecocities Conference, to take place in December 2019 in the run-up to the 50th Earth Day celebration. Donations of $1000 or more are tax-deductible if channeled through the WILD Foundation, a Collaborative Conservation Partner sharing our mission to maximize environmental health across the globe.

WILD focuses on the acquisition and preservation of large natural areas, including through the establishment of national parks and the support of scientific research and local communities. In their own words, the Foundation “…works to protect and connect wilderness, wildlife and people throughout the world and has a history of involvement with projects that demonstrate the value of wild nature, its ecological services, and educate people on vital ecological and conservation issues…”

Checks and electronic transfers to WILD are tax-deductible to the full extent of US tax law, with 90% transferred to Ecocity World (within xxx business days) and the remaining 10% retained for administration and coordination purposes. To donate, please click the logo below or mail checks to:

 
TheWild.jpg

Donations of less than $1000 are also welcome though are not currently tax-deductible; these can be mailed to:

Ecocity World

P.O. Box 114

Williams, California 95987

Thank you for your generous support!